- Close 34% of Donor Leads with this Proven Formula
- Get the Step by Step Lead Gen Formula ICE Vacations Used to Generate 8,433 Travel Leads that Close at 25.35%.
- Here’s How To Build Trust Through Engagement
- Have You Used the Google Analytics Service Provider Report? You Should!
- Here’s How To Use Content Marketing For Lead Generation
Monthly Archives: September 2012
When developing your campaign budget you need to cover both sides of the equation – revenue and costs, to determine your overall Cost of Sale and Profitability. I usually develop a roll out budget based on the estimated response % … Continue reading
Before I spend a lot of time developing a direct marketing plan or budget, I’ll generally do what I call the ‘Pencil Test’ first. The pencil test is a simple overview exercise I always employ to find what response I … Continue reading
You can’t expect what you don’t inspect, and you can’t inspect what you don’t measure and track! Measuring the results of your campaigns is fundamental in successful direct marketing. To optimize your campaign performance, you must understand which media is … Continue reading
Probably the most underutilized aspect of direct marketing is in testing all the elements of a direct marketing campaign. It’s surprising because through testing different media sources, lists, creative executions, offers and call to actions you can systematically improve your … Continue reading
Simply put, a Call-to-Action is a device within your communication that asks your consumer to buy or contact you to discuss your product or service offer. In its simplest form, for many marketers, it’s the phone number they display for … Continue reading